I am a Chartered Accountant (CA), working at a consulting firm in India. My experience in years would be more than 3 years by the time MBA graduation commences. Aiming for 2018 class.
Exp - 3 yrs
GMAT Score is 600.
Essay 5/6 .
Technical Experience -
1. Chartered Accountant (equivalent to a US CPA)
2. Leading a team of 5 people.
3. Job profile includes management consulting, buy-side & sell-side transaction advisory, valuation, fund raising and negotiations.
4. Love reading about management, strategy, entrepreneurship related topics.
Extra curricular activities -
1. Organised business/ economics and cultural events at college level.
2. College level Cricket player.
Post-MBA goals :
I would like be a part of Entrepreneurial program and join a consulting firm to gain international experience before starting a venture of my own. Seeking a cool Entrepreneurial (or) General Management program experience.
I am considering applying for universities in US.
Target - Babson, Temple (Fox), Northeastern, Questrom (Boston) University
Ambitious - Tuck, UCLA Anderson, Kenan Flagler, CMU Tepper, Vanderbeit Owen Jones (Rice)
Request you to, suggest me which are the safe schools and stretch schools.