Sharing the letter of recommendation questions and rankings for HEC-Paris EMBA. Interesting fact – letters of recommendation are an even bigger part of the evaluation criteria for EMBA applicants. Consider anecdotes for the open-ended strengths/weaknesses questions at the bottom that you can outline for your recommender to write in their own words.
Relationship to candidate:
• How long and in what capacity have you known the candidate?
• If this is a work-related reference, in what position is/was the candidate employed and for how long?
Please evaluate the candidate in terms of the qualities below:
• Intellectual or academic ability
• Oral communication skills
• Analytical skills
• Teamwork skills
• Creativity / Innovative
• Competence in current position
• Written communication skills
• Leadership skills
• Initiative / problem solving skills
Outstanding (top 5%)
Excellent (top 15%)
Very good (top 25%)
Good (top 40%)
Proficiency in English:
Candidate's first language? English/Not English
If the candidate's first language is not English, please comment on his/her level of competence:
• Listening / Comprehension
Excellent, Good, Fair, Poor
Candidate's strengths and weaknesses:
• What do you consider to be the candidate's principal strengths / talents?
• What do you consider to be the candidate's weaknesses or areas that need improvement?
HEC-Paris EMBA Recommendation Questions
Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
This topic has expert replies
- Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
- Posts: 73
- Joined: 17 Apr 2016
- Thanked: 2 times
- Followed by:5 members