100 points for $49 worth of Veritas practice GMATs FREE

Veritas Prep
    VERITAS PRACTICE GMAT EXAMS
    Earn 10 Points Per Post
    Earn 10 Points Per Thanks
    Earn 10 Points Per Upvote
    REDEEM NOW

Need a buddy for GMAT Prep

This forum is dedicated to our GMAT Avengers study group. Connect with fellow test takers and stay up-to-date with the latest Avengers' news. Experts are free to contribute in answering questions.
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Need a buddy for GMAT Prep

by Raghu7749 » Mon May 04, 2020 3:31 am
Hi

I am looking for an online Study partner. I am looking for someone with
whom I can set daily targets, have discussions around our respective areas and help bridge the gap in understanding ,
who is planning to write the exam in next 2 months
who aims for 700+

We can have a discussion on whatsapp and work on our targets.

Thanks,
RV

Re: Need a buddy for GMAT Prep

by wikidbeats » Sun May 10, 2020 11:08 pm
Still looking for someone? I'm about to start studying this week, looking at completing 80% in two months, and then starting mocks. Message at 9022082284.

by radical87 » Mon May 11, 2020 6:54 am
Hi -

I am targetting to start too this week. Happy to join in the discussion if that works.

Let me know?

Thanks
B

by Marcelmarius » Sun May 17, 2020 9:13 am
Hey radical87,
I studied for the GMAT for over four months and kept struggling: After following the instructions in several GMAT guides, I have achieved a score of 630 points, equivalent to a 30 point increase from the first mock-up test that I did before starting my study journey. This left me confused and stressed out. Changing my approach and finding my own strategy of studying for the GMAT after scoring 630 points, I scored 730 points only several weeks later. I believe that the nowadays GMAT guides focus too much on the questions themselves and neglect other aspects - aspects that are more worth focusing on. To help you out, I decided to work on a short book. In my book I want to unveil my personal strategies and secrets to a higher score - so you can benefit from them during your own studies. Please tell me about anything that you would like to additionally know, and I will try to include your wish in my book.

Furthermore, please sign up here gmatbook.wixsite.com/mysite so you can be notified when the book is ready!

by keerthanas » Tue May 19, 2020 4:54 pm
Hey guys!

I am starting to study for the GMAT as well and would love to join the study group/discussions.
Let me know if there is a group set up already that I can join?

K

by ramnarsi » Wed May 20, 2020 6:14 am
Hey Guys,

I have been prepping for the past 1 week, would love to join a group as well. Please let me kow.

Regards,
R