Thanks to BEAT the GMAT for all the help during my GMAT preparation
I am a Mechanical Engineering student (BTech 3rd year) from India (Thapar University is among top 25 engineering colleges in india)
I am aiming for a top MIM program anywhere in Europe or America
GMAT: 690 (Q47,V38), IR8, AWA4( also want to know how big an issue is it as AWA4 is only 18%ile)
- 6 months internship at Indian Oil Corp. Ltd.
- 8 weeks internship at JIndal Stainless Ltd.
Extra curricular- Academics
- presented a research paper at ICPEME2018 International concernece in Barcelona( my only international experience so far)
- Mensa IQ level exam 98%ile
- Succesfully completed projects at internships
Extra curricular- Leadership
- Competent Leader at Toastmasters international
- Event Management Head at college fest
Publicity Mentor at another college fest
Worked at renouned NGO
By far I am intersted in IE Spain, ESSEC, WHU, DUKE, LBS, LSE, RSM ESCP but i am also open to more suggestions
It will also be helpful to know how much will a year's full time work experience in a good company will be able to enhance my chances into above schools as I am pretty confedent to land a decent job during my current college placements. Also if I get an years gap in both my degrees then I will be able to learn a foreign language and get certified online cources will good grades to justify my CGPA.
Profile Evaluation Request For Top MIM
Launched April 26, 2006
This topic has expert replies
- Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:34 am
• Page 1 of 1