GMAT - 660 (Q-49, V-30, IR-8, AWA-5)
Current Residence: India
P.G.D.A.V College, University of Delhi- B.Com 8.2/10 CGPA
• Awarded Student of the Year for all round performance in academics and extra-curricular
• College Topper for 3 consecutive years.
• Project Head for Youth Conclave (organised for the first time in the college)
• Media Head of Commercium (The Commerce Society)
• Management Anchor of Commercium (The Commerce Society)
• Member of Creative Team (Commercium) and Kaizen (The Career Counselling Club)
• Awarded 2 scholarships for exceptional performance in academics (SC Gupta Memorial and Shri Pyare Lal)
12th: 93.2%, Delhi Public School, Palwal
• Awarded Mr.DPS for exceptional performance in academics and extra-curricular.
• Head Boy
10th: 10/10 CGPA, Delhi Public School
• House Prefect
Ernst Young GDS - Lead Associate - 2 Years and 3 months.
• Providing Assistance to onshore team in Audit procedures of East US Firms, majorly New York based clients
• Learnt about the indispensability of building a strong network of people.
• Got 5 Star Rating for 2 consecutive years in the organisation.
• Awarded ECS (Exceptional Client Service) for maintaining excellent relations with onshore and clients by delivering exceptional work.
• Awarded Extra Miler (Oct 2018 and Mar 2019) for going extra mile.
• Joined family business in July
UMEED: Ray of Hope
• Part of the organisation for a period of 6 months.
• Taught children and parents in Delhi Slums.
Planning to apply for R1 for these: NUS, IE, IESE, ESADE, Imperial, Nanyang
Any tips or questions would be very much appreciated, but I have a few specific questions into which I would love some insight as well:
• Which other schools should I target?
• Any thoughts on whether my target schools are reasonable based on my profile?
• Is my profile good enough to get decent scholarships in the school I am targeting?
• What more I can do to strengthen my profile so that my chances of making to these and other prestigious schools increase?
Thanks for your time.