Manhattan SC 2005 edition

This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:1 members

Manhattan SC 2005 edition

by discreet » Wed May 02, 2007 2:38 am
Dear All,

I am frantically :x searching for the latest edition of Manhattan SC 2005 that refers to OG11...I have the 2003 edition....I wanted to classify the problem types based on OG11....This is available in the Manhattan 2005 edition....I tried searching for a soft copy on the net but cdn't find it..I have also posted on pagalguy but haven't recvd a favourable response...Few people claim to have it but haven't sent it to me :(...I understand the copyright issues but may be I cd give u my e-mail id separately and ..... :lol:

Cheers,

Legendary Member

Re: Manhattan SC 2005 edition

by Neo2000 » Wed May 02, 2007 3:49 am
discreet wrote:Dear All,
I am frantically :x searching for the latest edition of Manhattan SC 2005 that refers to OG11...I have the 2003 edition....I wanted to classify the problem types based on OG11....This is available in the Manhattan 2005 edition....I tried searching for a soft copy on the net but cdn't find it..I have also posted on pagalguy but haven't recvd a favourable response...Few people claim to have it but haven't sent it to me :(...I understand the copyright issues but may be I cd give u my e-mail id separately and ..... :lol:
Cheers,
Umm, Have you considered actually buying the book?? Its not very expensive and you would always find somebody willing to buy it. Not to mention it would give you access to 6 adaptive tests fm the stable of Manhattan GMAT. If you willing to spend $250 on the test + $100,000 a year down the line, you should seriously consider spending abt $30 for the book. You should get atleast 80% of your cost price back. :)