Manhattan GMAT Computer Adaptive Practice Exams - 1 Year Acc

This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Hello,

I want to buy Manhattan GMAT Computer Adaptive Practice Exams - 1 Year Access but i just wonder how many times can i enter this 6 exams :)

I mean, for ex. if i buy now, and make the 6 exams right now, can i do again 3 months later?

Thanks,

Legendary Member
Followed by:11 members

by cramya » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:52 pm
Yes. The exams get reset after u finish all 6.

You can keep taking the 6 for 1 year.

Legendary Member
Followed by:11 members

by cramya » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:57 pm
Try out their(Manhattan) question banks($29.99). About 25 questions and 8 sets for quant and verbal put together Its good!

One more thing ; if u can spend $200 go for the Kaplan online quiz bank also. Its also a good resource. It has about 1000 questions.

Practice is the key to success in this exam(on the assumption that we learn the concepts that go with each problem also; making mistakes is ok in the learning process as long as we try our bets not to make it on G day)

I have used both and hence can speak to it with confidence.

Good luck!

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1535 members
GMAT Score:800
SpeCTRuM wrote:Hello,

I want to buy Manhattan GMAT Computer Adaptive Practice Exams - 1 Year Access but i just wonder how many times can i enter this 6 exams :)

I mean, for ex. if i buy now, and make the 6 exams right now, can i do again 3 months later?

Thanks,
yes, you can do them later. you can reset them as many times as you like
you will of course see some repeated questions, but you won't repeat exactly the same exams; because the exams are adaptive, they won't progress in the same way when you re-take them.

by the way, if you want a 7th exam whose content is completely independent of those six, go to the mgmat online store and "buy" the FREE ONLINE PRACTICE EXAM for $0.00 (you won't need to submit credit card information, but you'll still have to act as though you're "buying" it). this exam is self-contained and is independent from the other 6 exams.
Ron has been teaching various standardized tests for 20 years.

--

Pueden hacerle preguntas a Ron en castellano
Potete chiedere domande a Ron in italiano
On peut poser des questions à Ron en français
Voit esittää kysymyksiä Ron:lle myös suomeksi

--

Quand on se sent bien dans un vêtement, tout peut arriver. Un bon vêtement, c'est un passeport pour le bonheur.

Yves Saint-Laurent

--

Learn more about ron

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by SpeCTRuM » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:45 pm
Thank you very much. That was what i needed.

Regards,

Veysel

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hello, I know this is a year down the line but I was hoping I could get a response. I signed up for the MGMAT tests 9 months ago, and at that time took 1.5 of their exams. I wanted to reset the whole process because I'm pretty sure I wouldn't remember anything from the first 2 tests.

So I figured I'd just skip the next 3.5 sections using the 'skip section' option(literally completing all the tests in 5 minutes) so I could go back and reset my progress back to CAT 1. Unfortunately, the system did not allow me to do this, and actually gave me the new option of beginning CAT 1A. I was wondering whether questions will be repeated amongst CATs 1A-5A, or these tests will test similarly to CATS 1-5 with no repeat questions amongst the set.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!