Looking for MBA Abroad Process assistance

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Looking for MBA Abroad Process assistance

by shaitender » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:18 pm
Hey Guys,

I am Shait and 32 years old from Gurgaon, have 9+ years of IT experience and done MCA. I am looking for a transition from IT to Managerial roles. For this wanted to pursue MBA from a well-reputed university in CANADA.
Guys, could you suggest me some options (which has placement too) and also a silly question to end with - how much preparation time is required to get good to crack into a good university �

Any pointers/ suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in Advance!

Bests,
Shait.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:12 members
GMAT Score:770

by GeneralEducation » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:43 am
Hi Shait,
You can target top 10 schools in Canada like Rotman, Queens, Ivey, UBC Sauder, HEC Montreal. What about your post MBA career goals? You need to brainstorm about your career goals and prepare well for GMAT/GRE. It will take almost 3-4 months preparation to complete your GMAT/GRE, also it depends on individual skills and time you get from your work for preparation. To start your preparation, you need to appear for some free GMAT mock tests available online and gauge your weaker areas where you need more focus. Visit our tool to assess your chances for top schools visit https://www.genedmba.com/chances-bschoo ... CERUrkscIX
Director (ISB Alumnus)
General Education - India's premier GMAT & Application Consulting company

Get Advice: +91- 90350 50056 | Email Us: [email protected]