Are ESSEC and EDHEC good B schools in terms of career ?

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:1 members
Are ESSEC and EDHEC good B schools in terms of career opportunities?

Which ones are the best colleges in France besides HEC,INSEAD.

Criteria

1)Career opportunities
2)Faculty
3)Quality of students

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:5 members
GMAT Score:690

by Abhyank » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:31 pm
Hey Saurav,

First of all which course are you talking about here?
These schools offer the MBA, MiM and other specialized masters. Each of these degrees has different rankings on the global scale and hence opportunities differ.
The best schools in Frace for the MBA is INSEAD and HEC.
For the Masters in Management the top 3 schools are HEC, ESCP and ESSEC
While EDHEC is really well known for its Masters in Finance

As for career opportunities, well for their respective degrees these schools rank in the top 10 and offer really quality education with a top notch faculty. As a result their admission criteria is pretty competitive.

The schools i mentioned above are very very well respected in Europe, especially in France and you have companies from all sectors coming in and recruiting from them. Add to it the liberal french work permit laws, so it becomes a good destination for finding a job after graduation.
Though i have to say, knowing the French language plays a pretty good role here.

You can visit www.MiM-Essay.com for more information about the Masters in Management offered by these schools.
Also if you need more info, dont hesitate to ask.

Regards,
Abhyank Srinet
Founder and Head Consultant at MiM-Essay.com

97% Success Rate| 7000+ Admits in Top Schools| 10 Million Euros in Scholarships

Want to 3X your chances of selection? Book a consulting call here:
https://www.mim-essay.com/book-an-appoi ... rm/?btgmat

Legendary Member
Followed by:4 members

by akhpad » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:15 pm
Please avoid EDHEC Business School - Global MBA. Though it costs less, it will be waste of money at the end. Quality of education was poor except finance and there will be no placement at all.

In general, going to study in Europe is never preferred. Even you study at better school, it will be very hard to get job in Europe because of the language issue.

In France, even student has to pay taxes to government for using the residence in addition to the all demands met by the owner.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi Akhpad;

Are you %100 sure about EDHEC?
They have triple accreditation such as HEC does (AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS). In 2017, they are 74th in FT rankings in Global MBA. 54th in Economis. 3th in the France according to the FT and Economis both. Even I know that ( I received an e-mail saying this) the other good institutions' admission officer from France says EDHEC is a fine institution. And about the money worth; they are 3th in the world according to FT Ratings about 'value for money' rank.

I have no relation with EDHEC :) I did not study there. But I have those solid numbers by two most trustful ( We think so :) ) BRITISH magazines. ( You are free to doubt about those magazines which is required in my opinion) Actually I got just an acceptance from them and I made detailed research with the schools that I am in connection along the MBA Admission process. I think its better to know the official informations above. In addition let me share a personal info though; I have written to the alumnus and current EDHEC MBA Students including people who has worked for world leading tech. companies. The people who answered me, were happy about the prog. .

Legendary Member
Followed by:4 members

by akhpad » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:51 am
I am confident about EDHEC. They just do marketing to fool people.
Ultimately people get nothing.