Help me study for the GMAT! ^_^

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Help me study for the GMAT! ^_^

by Dokichan » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:00 pm
Hi. I really need maybe a partner or a group of people who has scored around 700+ on the GMAT. I feel like this exam by far is so much similar to the SAT's. Embarassingly, back in high school, I rarely even studied for the SAT's due to my procrastination and lack of motivation. I can tell you my score for the SAT's was horrendous. It would be a pleasure if anyone can help me out ALOT and perhaps explain to me in layman's term on more than half of the problems in the quant section and English section, that would really be helpful!

I do have skype if anyone is available to help me!

Followed by:1 members

test

by EvanHndrsn » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:20 am
I would like to advise you to fight your procrastination for first as if you will not do that it means you will be less productive and your preparation process will be less qualitative and useful. The thing is you don't really need motivation. For real, instead, you need a self-discipline. Motivation is temporary and it always needs a lot of various reasons to appear, but then it disappears again. So, the ability to organize yourself, to organize your time, to organize your working place and your learning materials is extremely important and, as at the same time you save a lot of energy and hours and do a lot of work.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:12 members
GMAT Score:770

by GeneralEducation » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:22 am
A good GMAT score is the first step if you are looking to apply to Bschools as GMAT score is one of the component of the admissions process, than comes building your profile.

GMAT is one of the competitive and unique test which helps Bschool gauge your analytic and communication skills. You can join us, General Education, an end to end Bschool application assistance and GMAT coaching company.

We are leading MBA admission consultancy in India successfully providing guidance, right direction and teaching assistance for GMAT to over 500 students every year. Our students trust upon our proven expertise and dedicated support to plan and prepare for their GMAT examination which is your initial step of their MBA application journey.

Our GMAT instructors in India and abroad have an in-depth understanding of GMAT and have been helping students get respectable score that increases their chances of getting admission into top global business schools.

Please click here[https://www.genedmba.com/services/gmat- ... bt8afsE5yE] to know more or to reach us for further assistance.

You can also join us for a FREE GMAT webinar to help you understand the exam basics, how it works, most common myths, and how to get ready for test day. Click here[https://www.genedmba.com/webinars-seminars/] to register yourself.

Date:

February 25th, 2018 (Sunday)

Time:

11:00 AM to 12.30 PM IST

Session Agenda:
11:00 AM to 11.30 AM: Introduction
11.30 AM to 12.30 PM: Question and Answers
Director (ISB Alumnus)
General Education - India's premier GMAT & Application Consulting company

Get Advice: +91- 90350 50056 | Email Us: [email protected]

by Harshith123 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:26 am
Preparation for Gmat is slightly bit tough, you have to be good enough to crack the most of the questions. Before you go to prepare for GMAT you have to go through GMAT Syllabus, So these are the syllabus,

Gmat Syllabus.:
  • Analysis of Argument (Analytic Writing Assessment),

Quantitative Aptitude

Verbal Reasoning

Integrated Reasoning.
To know more about prepartion and syllabus you can refer https://exams.getmyuni.com/gmat

All the best for you GMAT exam.

Followed by:1 members

by TonyConnar » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:48 am
If you have a lack of motivation, there is no a man in the universe which will help you to accumulate all the knowledge and to get the best result. Unless YOU want that. First of all, think why do you need to succeed here? Which opportunities will you gain after doing that? There are a lot of techniques on the Internet which help people to become more productive than they are. But again: if you don't want to get the best result, even those techniques won't help you to do that. Organize yourself and be happy. Have a good luck!

Legendary Member
Followed by:140 members
GMAT Score:800

How to rock the GMAT.

by MartyMurray » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:42 pm
To get motivated to train for and rock the GMAT, make it into a game for yourself.

You could take a practice test and think of it as a video game. How many questions can you get right before the time runs out?

Then, after you take the test, go through it and figure out what you could learn in order to score higher next time.

Then work on learning how to answer some types of GMAT questions that you didn't get right when you took that test, or come up with another way to develop your skill.

Then take another practice test, another video game. How many right answers did you get this time?

Of course, you could be a little more sophisticated with your GMAT prep than what I described.

All the same, the GMAT is basically a game, and if you treat it as a game that you are learning to play and that you want to score high in, you might just motivate yourself to totally rock it.

That's basically what I did. Worked like a charm. <i class="em em-grin"></i>
Last edited by MartyMurray on Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marty Murray
Perfect Scoring Tutor With Over a Decade of Experience
MartyMurrayCoaching.com
Contact me at [email protected] for a free consultation.

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by Dukemm » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:18 pm
Dokichan wrote:Hi. I really need maybe a partner or a group of people who has scored around 700+ on the GMAT. I feel like this exam by far is so much similar to the SAT's. Embarassingly, back in high school, I rarely even studied for the SAT's due to my procrastination and lack of motivation. I can tell you my score for the SAT's was horrendous. It would be a pleasure if anyone can help me out ALOT and perhaps explain to me in layman's term on more than half of the problems in the quant section and English section, that would really be helpful!

I do have skype if anyone is available to help me!
What sort of support partner are you looking at? I am keen to find a study partner who can help motivate me on as well