Manhattan 2003 edition

Ask your questions about Manhattan Prep products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Manhattan 2003 edition

by sb_14 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:01 am
HI
I have come to know that new edition for SC is going to come in first week of november and i have 2003 edition .Please tell me whether there is a lot of difference between the two?
The one i got is from Manhattan GMAT Prep,Inc.its a 125 page book.Am i referring the right book?
Please respond back asap.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:8 members

by michael.dinerstein » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:42 am
Hi sb_14,

Where did you hear that new editions of our strategy guides are coming out in the first week of November? While we are rolling out new editions of our guides shortly, the release date will not be in November. You're not far off, but we're going to keep it a secret for now. :D

As for the differences between our 2005 guides, 2007 guides, and these 3rd edition manuals, you will discover more details closer to the release date. For now, we highly recommend using the books that you currently have to study for the GMAT and place any arrival of new strategy guides outside of your mind. The strategies and techniques covered in the older editions of the books are still top-notch and it would be counterproductive to delay your studies waiting for a new set of Strategy Guides.

Good luck studying.

Best,
Michael Dinerstein
Manager of Online Marketing
Manhattan GMAT
212-721-7400
800-576-4628