Transfer molding is a process in which ...

This topic has expert replies
Legendary Member
Followed by:5 members

Transfer molding is a process in which ...

by Vincen » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:30 pm
Transfer molding is a process in which polymer resins are superheated, compressed in a charger, and then they are injected into a closed mold cavity; it is used to produce plastic moldings with variable wall thicknesses, as well as fine surface detail, such as the exterior panels of buses and trolleys.

1) molding is a process in which polymer resins are superheated, compressed in a charger, and then they are injected into a closed mold cavity; it is used to produce plastic moldings with variable wall thicknesses, as well as fine surface detail, such as the exterior panels of buses and trolleys

2) molding-a process in which superheated polymer resins are compressed in a charger, then injecting into a closed mold cavity-is used to produce plastic moldings, such as the exterior panels of buses and trolleys with variable wall thicknesses, as well as fine surface detail

3) molding-a process in which superheated polymer resins compressed in a charger are then injected into a closed mold cavity-it is used to produce plastic moldings, such as the exterior panels of buses and trolleys, with walls of variable thickness and surfaces of fine detail

4) molding, a process in which superheated polymer resins are compressed in a charger and then injected into a closed mold cavity, is used to produce plastic moldings, such as the exterior panels of buses and trolleys, with variable wall thicknesses and fine surface detail

5) molding is a process involving the compression of superheated polymer resins in a charger, and then they are injected into a closed mold cavity; this process, which is used to produce plastic moldings with variable wall thicknesses and fine surface detail, such as the exterior panels of buses and trolleys

OA is 4.

I have a doubt. Why option 5 is not correct? I think it is the best way to write that sentence. Experts, can you help me?

Legendary Member
Followed by:5 members

I already discarded options

by Vincen » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:05 pm
I already discarded options 1, 2 and 3. But I still think that option 5 is the correct choice. Why is 4 the correct answer? How can I eliminate option 5?