Please rate my Profile

Launched June 1, 2012
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Please rate my Profile

by gigib » Mon May 29, 2017 3:54 pm
Hello, everyone
My name is Aline. I am 26 years old, Brazilian female.

Professional experience:
1,5 years working as a Global Mobility Coordinator at Unilever in São Paulo. I am responsible for international transfers within the Americas region. I frequently participate in projects with colleagues from other regions (Asia, NAMETRUB, Europe and Africa) and I have daily contact with people from different cultures and nationalities. This area is within Human Resources department and one of my passions is to manage people and assist them with their international career path.
Prior to that and before my masters, I worked for 4 years as a Global Mobility Analyst at Nestlé in São Paulo. I was responsible for all international transfers to Brazil and I have created a Networking community for employees and spouses. I also supported the implementation of a Dual Career Network to provide work opportunities to partners accompanying employees who moved to Brazil.

Academic Experience:
I hold a masters in business administration from Insper, a local Brazilian school (final GPA 8.8/10) and I hold a bachelors degree in international relations from ESPM, also a local Brazilian school (final GPA 8.6/10). I lived six months in France as part of an exchange in my master´s program.

Extracurriculars:
I spent 3 months working at Walt Disney World, as Merchandise in the World of Disney store in Orlando.
I lived one month in Canada to study English, living with a canadian family.
I lived one month in London to attend a summer intensive course in LSE.
I was a professional swimmer from 12 to 17 years old, competed in state and national tournaments
I am passionate about cultural differences. I speak fluently Portuguese, English, Spanish, German and I have a working knowledge of French.
I participate in a running club and run my first 10k run.

Tks,
Attachments
Resume Aline R C Borges.pdf
(97.31 KiB) Downloaded 142 times

GMAT/MBA Expert

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:11 members

by Donna@Stratus » Wed May 31, 2017 4:30 am
gigib wrote:Hello, everyone
My name is Aline. I am 26 years old, Brazilian female.
Hi @Aline, thanks for reaching out. My comments wll be below.
Professional experience:
1,5 years working as a Global Mobility Coordinator at Unilever in São Paulo. I am responsible for international transfers within the Americas region. I frequently participate in projects with colleagues from other regions (Asia, NAMETRUB, Europe and Africa) and I have daily contact with people from different cultures and nationalities. This area is within Human Resources department and one of my passions is to manage people and assist them with their international career path.
Prior to that and before my masters, I worked for 4 years as a Global Mobility Analyst at Nestlé in São Paulo. I was responsible for all international transfers to Brazil and I have created a Networking community for employees and spouses. I also supported the implementation of a Dual Career Network to provide work opportunities to partners accompanying employees who moved to Brazil. There are a lot of pluses here! Multinational work, cross cultural also. Try to think about the impact you have had in this role and how you have added value.

Academic Experience:
I hold a masters in business administration from Insper, a local Brazilian school (final GPA 8.8/10) and I hold a bachelors degree in international relations from ESPM, also a local Brazilian school (final GPA 8.6/10). I lived six months in France as part of an exchange in my master´s program. It is important to explain why you need another MBA so be sure to address this in your applications.
Extracurriculars:
I spent 3 months working at Walt Disney World, as Merchandise in the World of Disney store in Orlando.
I lived one month in Canada to study English, living with a canadian family.
I lived one month in London to attend a summer intensive course in LSE.
I was a professional swimmer from 12 to 17 years old, competed in state and national tournaments
I am passionate about cultural differences. I speak fluently Portuguese, English, Spanish, German and I have a working knowledge of French.
I participate in a running club and run my first 10k run.

Tks,
I don't see the GMAT score and so that is important. Since many schools are looking to expand the number of students from Brazil, this may work in your favor. If you can make a compelling case for what you need next in this MBA and how it builds upon what you have done in past and what you want to do next post MBA, you could be successful. Our consulting services could help you tell your most compelling story- to reach out and get a free consult from us go to this link: https://stratusadmissionscounseling.com/free-consult/