Need to take IELTS test urgently

You just Beat The TOEFL/IELTS/Cambridge/PTE!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Need to take IELTS test urgently

by notickee » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:20 pm
Hello,

I need to take IELTS test urgently for UK Visa application, how difficult is it to get a 4 overall and 4 in each of the sections - R,W, S, L. I have 700 in GMAT and 74 percentile in verbal, AWA - 5.5. My undergrad is from BIT Mesra, India and is purely taught in English.

Regards
Sayan

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
GMAT Score:410

by diegocml » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:20 am
Hi Sayan,

Since your whole under-graduation course was in English, I bet you'll be fine on the exam.

I'd suggest you to practice some essays prior to the exam and look for practice questions online.

A friend of mine took the IELTS recently and the test format differs quite a bit from the TOEFL.

Good luck!
Diego

1st GMAT attemp: 410 (Q18 V27)
2nd GMAT attemp: 490 (Q35 V23)

by naresh17d » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:00 am
New Cambridge College takes care of a student's needs, analyzes their strengths and areas of improvement and translates them into Ideal Band scores that helps a student get into the Universities of their choice.

IELTS Institute puts to the test the English language abilities of the candidates and thereby scores are awarded ranging from the band score of 0-9. Controlled by the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, British council and IDP: IELTS Australia; this test is recognized by over 9000 organizations such as Universities, Multinational Companies and Other professional bodies in countries such as USA, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.

by taylorwilson » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:17 am
Is it true New Cambridge College think about of a learner's needs? I am from Austin, TX I need more information where I can get?
I belong to Essay Writing Companies & I can assist anyone in writing for any field, I am well aware about the perfect selection of words.

by alexandra0 » Wed May 03, 2017 3:42 am
All work visas require a certain amount of English, as tested by IELTS. The specific level depends on the occupation of the applicant, but the Click Essay minimum acceptable for each visa is a score of 4.5 on the 4 test components

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by AlexBarret » Wed May 10, 2017 9:47 am
notickee wrote:Hello,

I need to take IELTS test urgently for UK Visa application, how difficult is it to get a 4 overall and 4 in each of the sections - R,W, S, L. I have 700 in GMAT and 74 percentile in verbal, AWA - 5.5. My undergrad is from BIT Mesra, India and is purely taught in English.

Regards
Sayan
I think if you have a target you will do everything. And the second one is if you have to do it you`ll do any way.) Good luck.