Chances for 580 score in degroot or laurier CoOP programmes

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi,

I gave my gmat exam today and got a score of 580. i want to know what are the chances for me to get into Degroot or laurier MBA.(coop programmes). as both the colleges avg score is 600.

Profile:
Gmat: 580 (Q:48,V:21)
GPA : 3.5
Experience: 1.5 Years (Cognizant Technology Solutions).

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:511 members
GMAT Score:800

by [email protected] » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:26 pm
Hi phani,

You're ultimately asking an Admissions question, so you might want to pose it to the Admissions Experts in their Forum here:

https://www.beatthegmat.com/ask-an-mba-a ... t-f40.html

Assuming that the 600 is not a 'minimum' score requirement at either of those two Programs, then your 580 is likely "in the range" of what each School would find acceptable. If you know how to calculate an average, then you know that an average score of 600 means that some invitees earned a GMAT score that was higher than a 600 while other invitees earned a score that was lower than a 600.

All that having been said, you will likely need to provide more information about your overall profile than what you've offered here, but I'll leave that up to the Admissions Experts to ask you about.

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]