MBA without work ex and good profile

Launched April 26, 2006
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

MBA without work ex and good profile

by Niv » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:04 am
I have been the co-founder of SPARSH THE HELP, An NGO which is recognized nationwide. Currently we are established in Bangalore and Trichy. We recruit interns from over 25 cities across India. Also, I have led 5 institutions in National cadet corps(3rd line of defence in India) successfully. Also I was a part of the team of RVCE SOLAR CAR TEAM, which was the only team that represented India in the World Solar Challenge 2015 in Australia, where I worked by raising 2.5 crores INR and also had the privilege of interacting with eminent personalities like Mr.Narayan Murthy. I have organized several events under entrepreneurship Cell of RVCE. With all this, I have maintained a track record of above 90% in my secondary, higher secondary and college years with a CGPA of 9.25.
While in the Solar Car team,I got tremendous exposure to marketing and branding,which I further explored under the guidance of Professor Sameer Mathur,IIM-Lucknow.Along with this,My interest in exploring innovation and technology in the field of Chemical Engineering led me to Indian Institute of science.I have also written CAT examination and have secured 93 percentile.I have also won several awards and accolades.
I am currently working on the idea of waste management in India which is on the process of being filed as a patent, also am launching an app that would lead to a Social Start-up in a few months.
I am yet to write my gmat.But I wish to go in for a management program right on,as I believe I got the exposure I needed and I know what I seek from a MBA program.
Depending on the profile mentioned,what programs do you think I should apply for this fall 2017?I have shortlisted Northwestern University's MEM programme.Is that a long shot?