Profile evaluation request

Launched September 22, 2008
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Profile evaluation request

by gabrielrc » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:49 am
Hello all, Can you please assess my profile?
"¢ Demographic: 32-year old white male from Rio de Janeiro - Brazil.
"¢ GMAT Practice tests ranging from 720 to 750. (Gmat scheduled to 1st week of november)
"¢ Undergrad: Petroleum Engineering from prestigious engineering program in Brazil (top 5) - 2.8 GPA (Worked as Geometry teacher preparing students for military academies during most of my time in school)
"¢ Post Graduate Diploma in Business/ Project Management from Fundação Dom Cabral (Top latin America B-school) - 3.6 GPA
"¢ Work experience: 7 years as Drilling Engineer for BP including 3 years of offshore work. Due to the downturn with commodities, i became the Single Point of Accountability for drilling activities in Brazil and worked with Business Development, Project Management and Budgeting. Military Experience with 3+ years of service in the Brazilian Naval Prep Academy and Naval Academy
"¢ Extracurriculars: Public Relations of Students Corps in the Naval Prep Academy, Mathlete and Judo Athlete; Reservoir engineering teaching assistant and Research Assistant fellowship during undergrad.
"¢ Parents without college degree.
"¢ Target schools: Kellogg, Marshall, Goizueta, Imperial School, Bocconi, ESMT.

GMAT/MBA Expert

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:11 members

by Alexbr@ClearAdmit » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:16 am
When are you planning to apply? Why are you not taking the GMAT until November ? cheers, Alex
New Book! Becoming a Clear Admit: The Definitive Guide to MBA Admissions. https://www.clearadmit.com/products/admi ... dmissions/

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by gabrielrc » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:53 am
I had it scheduled for november last year, but could not do it due to some family issues. Now i am back studying and i am planning to apply for 2018 intakes, so i have a reasonable amount of time to get a good GMAT score.

GMAT/MBA Expert

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:11 members

by Alexbr@ClearAdmit » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:30 am
It might make sense to try to schedule the GMAT sooner, in time to get a couple of apps in for round 1, then you'd have time to retake the test if you need to ? cheers, Alex
New Book! Becoming a Clear Admit: The Definitive Guide to MBA Admissions. https://www.clearadmit.com/products/admi ... dmissions/