Need a BIG Help

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Need a BIG Help

by shamit » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:55 am
Hi,

I need a big help because I am very confused.

I am preparing to appear for GMAT (with the intention to join INSEAD only). I want to know if I want to appear for the 2nd round i.e. 30th Nov 2016 (deadline), can I appear for GMAT on the first week or 2nd week of November 2016. Also, it says the application should be completed by Nov 30th. I want to know what this application includes, is it only the online application with documents (like Transcripts) or also the Video interviews. Generally, test scores will be sent to the selected colleges within 20 days and I wanted to be rest assured that I don't have to attach score card as it will be directly sent to them.

Please give me any additional input if you would like to. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shamit

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by MBA Decoder » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:05 pm
shamit wrote:Hi,

I need a big help because I am very confused.

I am preparing to appear for GMAT (with the intention to join INSEAD only). I want to know if I want to appear for the 2nd round i.e. 30th Nov 2016 (deadline), can I appear for GMAT on the first week or 2nd week of November 2016. Also, it says the application should be completed by Nov 30th. I want to know what this application includes, is it only the online application with documents (like Transcripts) or also the Video interviews. Generally, test scores will be sent to the selected colleges within 20 days and I wanted to be rest assured that I don't have to attach score card as it will be directly sent to them.

Please give me any additional input if you would like to. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shamit

Hi Shamit,

You can generally take GMAT till the day of submission. Check out the INSEAD admissions FAQ for school specific instructions.