help regarding college profile

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

help regarding college profile

by Harsh1993 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:46 am
Hello sir,
i received my gmat score, which was 630,yesterday.
i shortlisted few colleges for Masters in Management(rotterdam, edhec, sda bocconi, audencia, emylon).
i have been having trouble deciding which college should i apply for.
sir, it will be really helpful if you can shed some light on the college reputation and if i have chances in any of the colleges listed above. waiting for your reply.
I shall be highly obliged.
kind regards,
Harsh Vardhan

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
GMAT Score:750

by Junaid Saleem » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:56 am
Harsh1993 wrote:Hello sir,
i received my gmat score, which was 630,yesterday.
i shortlisted few colleges for Masters in Management(rotterdam, edhec, sda bocconi, audencia, emylon).
i have been having trouble deciding which college should i apply for.
sir, it will be really helpful if you can shed some light on the college reputation and if i have chances in any of the colleges listed above. waiting for your reply.
I shall be highly obliged.
kind regards,
Harsh Vardhan
Hello,

Fist of all you need to have a good GMAT score to get into top B-Schools. Your academics play a important role if your GMAT score is lower than 700.

You can try applying to schools whose average GMAT is between 610-650. There are chances with Edhec, SDA Bocconi and many more.

PM if you have any further questions.

Regards.
General Education - India's premier Application Consulting company.

Get Advice: +91- 96205 55680 |

For your chances of getting to a particular school, visit - https://www.genedmba.com/chances-bschool/?key=IRs08YFjS0

To look at some of the Testimonials for our awesome work - https://www.genedmba.com/testimonials/