Best Admission Consultant for MBA with pricing!

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Followed by:2 members
Which are the best admission consultants for MBA? Please suggest names and their pricing.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:41 members

by Marc@AcceptU » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:47 pm
My firm, AcceptU, provides admissions counseling entirely from former MBA admissions officers. Based on this direct admissions experience, our counselors can provide inside knowledge, guidance and support that significantly improves applicants' chances of getting admitted.

Our fees are on a per school basis - $3,000 for the first school and $1,000 for each additional. We also offer a complimentary initial admissions assessment. You can sign up by clicking the link below.
Marc Zawel
Founder, AcceptU
Admissions counseling from former MBA admissions officers.

Learn more about AcceptU or sign up for a complimentary
MBA admissions assessment

Followed by:2 members

by thegreatgatsby » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:30 am
Sorry but i can't afford that much just on applications. I know i have the ideas and the words to describe it but i just need some editor who will help me edit the essays and guide me what more could make the essay more attractive to adcom.

Thanks btw
Chandan Mishra

Followed by:41 members
If you're just interested in essay help (positioning/strategy as well as editing), you can work with our counselors on an hourly basis. Depending on length, I'd estimate each essay taking on the order of 30-45 minutes to review. Details can be found here
Marc Zawel
Founder, AcceptU
Admissions counseling from former MBA admissions officers.

Learn more about AcceptU or sign up for a complimentary
MBA admissions assessment

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by Evicka » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:25 am
Hi,

My firm Access MBA Reach provides professional guidance on any part of your MBA application process, live or online via Video Skype or Webex.
With our services you will have the advantage of working with the consultants who best meet your needs, location and budget with exclusive discounts on services from our partners.

On the other for MBA candidates that have busy day-flow and don't have time to do live sessions we offer highly individualized online MBA Admissions Consulting. For the different steps of the application process we have:
Expert Evaluation of Your MBA Profile - 1h=70€
Your Focused and Informative CV or Resume - 1.5h=70€
Your MBA Application Strategy - 1.5h=70€
Scholarships Endorsement and Advice on Preparing a Scholarship Application - 1.5h=70€
How to Market Yourself: identify your unique strengths for an MBA - 2h x 70=140€
Essays Review and Feedback - 2h x 70=140€
Full Application Package Review and Feedback - 2h x 70=210€
Interview Preparation - 2h x 70=140€

We also offer these services in packages which fee is no more that 1000€ (including additional bonuses and discounts)

As for our consultants profile I most add that they are experts on MBA admissions experienced in consulting, dedicated, available and flexible in time and also committed to your success.

Please let me know if you would like some more information regarding our services.
Eva Piperevska
Candidate services
Tel +359 947 40 99
Fax +359 2 986 09 36
web:https://www.accessmba.com/mbareach

Register for free:https://www.accessmba.com/mba-reach/register.php

by target2015 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:33 am
It all started when I bombed my GMAT and got a 670 in Sep'12. I decided not retake and concentrate on applications as the time at hand wasn't much. Apart from ISB, with a target schools range between top 20-40, I knew I had to do one hell of a job with my essays to get anywhere near my target. That is when MBAdream.in was recommended to me by a friend, also a current student at ISB.
When I got in touch with Rahul for the free initial consultation, he seemed like a seasoned consultant, only with a friendly side to him. Drafting essays and having them edited by Rahul & Megha has been anything but the "Grueling Experience" everyone said B-school applications would be. Megha is a wordsmith, an experienced one at that, and the way she has transformed my essays has got me interview calls from ISB(prime goal) and 4 of the top 30 schools in the States, a 100% strike rate.
What has been of even bigger help is the connections Rahul has. Prior to each of the 3 interviews that I finished till date, he put me in touch with MBAdream Alum at those schools so that I can get notes on some of the points I have to mention in the interview.
You have been a great support MBADream.in and I'm sure we will chalk out a success story in weeks to come with regards to my admits.
I would highly recommend availing MBAdream's services to get into your target schools

Legendary Member
Followed by:4 members
GMAT Score:710

by rahulg83 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:56 am
I agree with target2015. You can get in touch with Rahul at www.mbadream.in for free initial consultation and advice on your prospects (It's surely value for money - just check the website). He has been there and done that, and quite frankly, understands 'first hand' what it takes to reach your goal. I have personally taken MBADream's services and now have a very clear vision in front of me, be it my essays, my target schools or even my journey post-MBA. I'd definitely recommend mbadream's services to anybody who still in traversing in the complex maze of MBA destinations worldwide.
target2015 wrote:It all started when I bombed my GMAT and got a 670 in Sep'12. I decided not retake and concentrate on applications as the time at hand wasn't much. Apart from ISB, with a target schools range between top 20-40, I knew I had to do one hell of a job with my essays to get anywhere near my target. That is when MBAdream.in was recommended to me by a friend, also a current student at ISB.
When I got in touch with Rahul for the free initial consultation, he seemed like a seasoned consultant, only with a friendly side to him. Drafting essays and having them edited by Rahul & Megha has been anything but the "Grueling Experience" everyone said B-school applications would be. Megha is a wordsmith, an experienced one at that, and the way she has transformed my essays has got me interview calls from ISB(prime goal) and 4 of the top 30 schools in the States, a 100% strike rate.
What has been of even bigger help is the connections Rahul has. Prior to each of the 3 interviews that I finished till date, he put me in touch with MBAdream Alum at those schools so that I can get notes on some of the points I have to mention in the interview.
You have been a great support MBADream.in and I'm sure we will chalk out a success story in weeks to come with regards to my admits.
I would highly recommend availing MBAdream's services to get into your target schools

Followed by:27 members
thegreatgatsby wrote:Sorry but i can't afford that much just on applications. I know i have the ideas and the words to describe it but i just need some editor who will help me edit the essays and guide me what more could make the essay more attractive to adcom.

Thanks btw
Chandan Mishra
Chandan bhai,

I'm guessing you were able to submit good applications in the earlier rounds.

MBA Crystal Ball works with Indian applicants across the world. Our services and pricing details are available on our website.

You might also want to do a quick review on the various forums we are active on, including BTG. Check out the kind of feedback we've given to others with your profile. That should help you form an independent perspective.

Here's the link to the MBA Crystal Ball thread on BTG.
Watch these MBA videos

Sameer Kamat, Founder - MBA Crystal Ball | Careerizma
Email: info at mbacrystalball dot com

Must read for MBA aspirants
1. Beyond The MBA Hype | 2. Business Doctors: Management Consulting Gone Wild

by 2015mba » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:37 am
Hi,

Just came across this forum. i would like to share my story. I tried at 4 schools last year but failed and my friend from my engineering college refered me to rahul from mbadream. After speaking to rahul i decided to reapply to target schools and finally i have three admits with scholarships in top 30 schools. mbadream.in team is very good, rahul went that extra mile to create a convincing story for me. I think pricing wise also mbadream falls in the excellent value for money slot for me.

by sebastian.oj » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:53 am
Could someone post the success rate of these consulting firms. In my opinion the price of the consultation is less important than the value of the consultation. How many patrons of the service are getting into their desired choices? of this group how many attribute their success to the guidance the consultation provided? Those two questions are crucial in deciding what fim I will choose.

I am a future applicant from Canada, hoping to apply to wharton, hbs, u of t, and richard ivey

by HmAdmit » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:03 am
I am going to US top 30 this year. I am aware of students who took mbadream.in services, got in at NYU, Kellogg, Darden and number of tudents at Richard Ivey and Rotman. I suggest you get in touch with mbadream.in and talk to them.

GMAT Score:730

by navpaktos » Sun May 26, 2013 11:58 pm
You should definitely try MBADream. I had used their services and they offer excellent consulting for a very reasonable price too. I understand the need to be economical and yet have a top notch consulting for your MBA admissions. I was in the same dilemma and a friend of mine introduced me to Rahul who runs MBA dream. After availing his service I have now got admitted into a top 30 college with 80% scholarship.

by tinarey12 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:51 am
I came across this thread and wanted to share my story.
I worked with Aringo on my applications and got admitted to Wharton, Chicago, and Michigan (with a scholarship). I did not expect to have the opportunity to choose between 3 top MBA programs...
Aringo in general and my consultant in particular made me feel like the sole client though there are many others. Their uncompromisingly professionalism, warm and personal treatment and editing skills often succeeded to amaze me. I could not have done it without their help and dedication. Aringo played a huge part in my acceptance and I am completely thrilled about how the process went on the MBA path!
As for pricing, you can probably find it on their website.

Followed by:1 members

by MaximusMB » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:16 am
I have been in touch with a couple of different counsultants (not paid - but tested) and got a few thoughts on this matter.

For those with $$$ I could recommend fortunaadmission.com. Had about 1 hour free talk with Ross and he was very engaged and well thought.

Joe Frank at Admissionado.com has provided great thoughts to my Q's here at beatthegmat - all for free.

One the other hand I had several poor experiences with stacyconsulting.com

by dunnd4 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:18 pm
I was paired with Maureen for my four first round applications which I had decided to gear towards schools with a strong international curriculum. Maureen worked hard to get to know my background, including my work and undergraduate experience, my personality and interests outside of work and my goals for post-MBA life. Based on this we developed a list of programs that were ranked highly, were a good fit for my goals and interests and, we believed, would find my resume attractive. My goal was to do only first round applications so I had only several weeks to complete all four. Even on this schedule Maureen helped me to form a compelling narrative that would appeal to the programs I had selected. Her feedback was prompt and to the point which helped me to complete each application efficiently and to stick to the tight schedule that we had initially laid out. Once my applications were complete Maureen continued to provide support and advice for three different interviews. At the end of the day I was accepted at three of the programs I had applied to and was waitlisted at the forth. I accepted an offer from Tuck and could not be happier. I absolutely owe a good deal of this success to the advice and support Maureen delivered throughout this process.