Will it be possible to pursue MBA while doing Business.

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
I Completed BE and doing business called Vetrii IAS Academy in Chennai, guide me will it possible to do MBA now either through distance education or Part Time nearby my locality. My age is 37 now.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:5 members

by mcbMcK » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:07 am
Dear vetriiiasacademy,

There are a ton of options when it comes to online MBAs. The list here may provide a good starting point.

For part time ones, not sure what your definition of locality is, but read here.

Before taking up either option, make sure however that you know why you are going there and what it can/cannot do for you.

Cheers
MG (Manish Gupta)|The MBA Crystal Ball Team

Email: mcb at mbacrystalball dot com

GMAT/MBA Expert

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:11 members

by Donna@Stratus » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:31 am
vetriiiasacademy wrote:I Completed BE and doing business called Vetrii IAS Academy in Chennai, guide me will it possible to do MBA now either through distance education or Part Time nearby my locality. My age is 37 now.
It sounds like if you want to get your MBA and work at the same time you would be better off in either an online or exec MBA program. Given your age, I'd say you'd be most comfortable with a cohort that has work experience of 10-15 yrs as an avg. That won't be the case in a full time MBA program.