GMAT 760

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

GMAT 760

by hims20091 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:35 am
I attended the GMAT batch of Jamboree for 4.5 months and wrote my GMAT exam on 1st August. I scored 760 in GMAT (V-41, Q-50 and IR-7), all thanks to Jamboree. I have seen tremendous improvement in the way I approached the questions after attending the classes. The knowledge and experience of the faculty at Jamboree are so impeccable that virtually any doubt related to the exam or preparation for the exam will get solved. Rohit Sir's verbal classes have helped me improve my approach towards looking at different questions and comprehending them. My first score in a mock test (GMAT prep 1) was 620. But after attending classes for verbal by Rohit Sir and for quant by Bharat Sir, I have been able to not only improve my score but also improve my overall comprehension of any GMAT question. Even the way the faculty helped me approach my tests has helped me develop the required stamina and grit for the exam. It's been a great experience at Jamboree.