IMPORTANT

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

IMPORTANT

by soham6185 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:05 pm
Hey everyone.
I have given the GMAT once and have got a very poor score due to Verbal section.
Please if anyone can suggest me a verbal teacher in kolkata it will be very greatful
GMAT 600
Q-49 V-23

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:511 members
GMAT Score:800

by [email protected] » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:24 am
Hi soham6185,

It's not clear whether you actually need a tutor or not. Before you spend a lot of money on that type of service, it would help if you could provide a bit more information on how you've been studying and your goals:

1) How long have you studied?
2) What materials have you used?
3) When did you take the Official GMAT?

4) What is your goal score?
5) When are you planning to retake the GMAT?
6) When are you planning to apply to Business School?

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:29 members

by Scott@TargetTestPrep » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:39 am
Before I can provide advice about whether to hire a tutor, I have a few questions for you:

1) Did you get your enhanced score reports? If not, could you do so and share the verbal score breakdown from your GMAT?

2) Can you provide us with the dates and score breakdowns from your Official GMAT prep practice exams? When you took the practice tests, did you take them under realistic conditions (e.g. in a quiet environment, no extended breaks)? Did you complete the entire CAT, including the IR and Essay sections?

3) Can you describe your study routine? What resources have you been using to study? How many hours a day did you study and for how many total months?

4) If you do retake the GMAT, how many hours a day can you commit to studying?

5) What are the MBA programs to which you plan to apply? What deadlines are you targeting?

6) Are you open to applying second round?

Scott Woodbury-Stewart
Founder and CEO
[email protected]

See why Target Test Prep is rated 5 out of 5 stars on BEAT the GMAT. Read our reviews

ImageImage