Profile Evaluation

Launched April 26, 2006
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Profile Evaluation

by AmitMalhotra » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:30 pm
Hello,
I am Amit, 27 male, from India. I would like to know the competency of my profile and need the guidance for applying in universities. My profile is as below:

1. School info:

Class X - Marks-72% , completed in 2003
Class XII- Marks- 66%, completed in 2006

2. College info:

Bachelor of Technology (Electronics and communication) from Krishna Institute of Engineering and technology, Ghaziabad, India, Marks- 71%, graduated in 2011, ranked 2nd in batch.

3. Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience : Many instances to demonstrate.

4. GMAT score : 690

5. Brief description of your full-time work experience. What do you do?

- I am a Wedding Photographer,I have been doing this from last 5 years and have shot close to 1000+ weddings till date.While this was a passion for me which turned into a business later,I had to hire a number of people to carry out day to day activities for this.As of now a total of 33 people work for my company and we shoot close to 100 weddings a year.

- Along with that i have also founded a company called "Wedding Meet up" which organises gathering of people from all the different segments that make up the wedding industry in the city.Currently we have over 6000+ members to it and we conduct over 6 gatherings annually.It has received massive success in previous year and as helped many vendors to strengthen their businesses.

6. Target programs.
Kellog,Wharton.

7 When you plan to apply?
R1/R2, 2016

8. Post-MBA goal.
Either finance or General management , probably in a company focused on Operations/Marketing

Thanks in anticipation.