GMAT Classes in Gurgaon

This forum is dedicated to our GMAT Avengers study group. Connect with fellow test takers and stay up-to-date with the latest Avengers' news. Experts are free to contribute in answering questions.
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

GMAT Classes in Gurgaon

by shikhasahu2018 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:52 pm
I am new to GMAT prep. My target is to score more that 700. I need good teachers for quant and verbal. Could you please tell me if you know some really good for GMAT quant and Verbal in Gurgaon.

My email ID is [email protected]. Please email me..Its urgent

Legendary Member
Followed by:140 members
GMAT Score:800

by MartyMurray » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:03 am
Remember that actually you could take online classes or work with a tutor or coach online. So you have many options beyond those available in Gurgaon itself.
Marty Murray
Perfect Scoring Tutor With Over a Decade of Experience
MartyMurrayCoaching.com
Contact me at [email protected] for a free consultation.

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:511 members
GMAT Score:800

by [email protected] » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:58 am
Hi shikhasahu2018,

You ask a broad question, so I would suggest that you do some research, visit the various websites and gather the necessary information. There are plenty of options when it comes to preparing for the GMAT besides taking a live class. Most GMAT companies offer some type of free resources (practice problems, Trial Accounts, videos, etc.), so that you can "test out" a product before you buy it. I suggest that you take advantage of all of them, then choose the one that best matches your personality, timeline and budget.

1) When are you planning to take the GMAT?
2) What is your score goal?
3) When are you planning to apply to Business School?

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:8 members
GMAT Score:770

by OptimusPrep » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:51 pm
shikhasahu2018 wrote:I am new to GMAT prep. My target is to score more that 700. I need good teachers for quant and verbal. Could you please tell me if you know some really good for GMAT quant and Verbal in Gurgaon.

My email ID is [email protected]. Please email me..Its urgent
You need to build the concepts/fundamentals before you jump in solving the problems. You can do so by choosing one of the following ways:

1. In person classes/private tutoring
2. Online classes
3. Self paced online preparatory course
4. Book heavy approach

Whatever you choose, make sure that you choose one. Because GMAT tests you on some concepts and fundamentals that you can learn from a course. Most of the preparatory companies including ours offer a free trial of our course and a free hour with a tutor too. You can take the trial and see if the course suits your needs.
In addition to the preparatory material, buy the Official Guides(both the Official Guide and the Verbal Review), Question Pack 1 and the 4 official mock CATs. They should be an indispensable part of your preparation.

You need close to 3 months to prepare well for the GMAT.

1. Understand the concepts and fundamentals before jumping into problem solving
2. Solve full length CATs including AWA and IR. You can get two free GMAT Prep mock CATs and can purchase two more from mba.com
3. Make sure you solve the official questions from the Official Guide