Need 700+, suggest a strategy to achieve it in 2 months

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi GMATTERS

I am new to this forum, joined today with a lots of hopes :)

I am planning to take GMAT in November this year and want to get 700+ score.

My background:
Commerce Graduate.

Strengths: I dont think that I have any strengths for GMAT :(
Weaknesses: Quant - from school days only I have been weak in Maths. I think I am better at English, but again not confident that I know GMAT verbal.

Could you please suggest a strategy to achieve 700+ score, along with a schedule (if possible).

I tried getting answer to my query from recently posted questions, but every question is specific to person's need.

Thanks
kaur21

by tejbir1 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:18 am
hey,

i think the best way to go about it is to practice, practice, and more practice. ur bible to gmat is OG 11. if you can master the book in depth, everything should fall in place. apart from that people tend to take a lot of practice tests but that is distant. first and foremost, focus on OG.

take care

by ngarus » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:50 pm
tejbir1 wrote:hey,

i think the best way to go about it is to practice, practice, and more practice. ur bible to gmat is OG 11. if you can master the book in depth, everything should fall in place. apart from that people tend to take a lot of practice tests but that is distant. first and foremost, focus on OG.

take care
whats OG 11?

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by emrahercan » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:12 pm
OG 11 Stands for 11th Edition of Official Guide.

This book is published by GMAT and it has 800 real GMAT questions and their explanations.
GMAT DELIGHT