Urgent MBA help! GRE- 307~ GMAT- 545 (Approx.)

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi please suggest me the MBA (Finance) colleges in US based in two parameters for Fall'2016 intake:
-> Good Ranking (Brand Valuation) and High placement ratios where there's a good chance for me to get in.

My profile:
* GRE- 307 (Q- 158, V-149)
* GPA- 2.7 (Evaluated by WES)
* IELTS- 7 Band
* Full time Work Ex- 2 Years Post Grad
* Part time Internship- 3 Years
* Business- 7 Years (Along with college, internship and Job)

I understand there are not many (good) universities available for my GRE score but still hope to find a relatively better Univ. with your help which is still taking Fall '16 admissions. I have come across NJIT and NYIT (Manhattan), but don't know their ranking and the reviews.

Kindly suggest me my best options as well as throw some light on the 2 colleges mentioned above.

Thanks a lot!

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:3 members

by Personal MBA Coach » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:34 pm
karannlohia wrote:Hi please suggest me the MBA (Finance) colleges in US based in two parameters for Fall'2016 intake:
-> Good Ranking (Brand Valuation) and High placement ratios where there's a good chance for me to get in.

My profile:
* GRE- 307 (Q- 158, V-149)
* GPA- 2.7 (Evaluated by WES)
* IELTS- 7 Band
* Full time Work Ex- 2 Years Post Grad
* Part time Internship- 3 Years
* Business- 7 Years (Along with college, internship and Job)

I understand there are not many (good) universities available for my GRE score but still hope to find a relatively better Univ. with your help which is still taking Fall '16 admissions. I have come across NJIT and NYIT (Manhattan), but don't know their ranking and the reviews.

Kindly suggest me my best options as well as throw some light on the 2 colleges mentioned above.

Thanks a lot!
What do you do for work? (Company and role). I would need more information in order to help you. Also, what do you want to do after school?

You are late in the cycle so the options are somewhat limited, but certainly still schools out there taking applicants.

Provide some more background on yourself and if you want to talk about how I can help you with your applications, send me an email with your resume. [email protected]

Best,
Scott