Arithmatic, Alegbra ect practice websites

This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Arithmatic, Alegbra ect practice websites

by Orion007 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:58 pm
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anybody new of any good sites out that there are good testing and training basic level algebra skills like factoring, foil method, dealing with radicals.

Ideally, something that could hit you with just endless problems and repetition.

The idea is to have a bunch of these thrown at me so I have those ground level skills just built into my subconscious. That way I can focus on the high level stuff knowing that these ground level skills are mastered.

Thanks.

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1268 members
GMAT Score:770

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:10 pm
Many of the lessons in our free Algebra module have links in the Related Resource section that go to sites with further practice (for an example, see this lesson: https://www.gmatprepnow.com/module/gmat- ... /video/949)

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:511 members
GMAT Score:800

by [email protected] » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:43 am
Hi Orion007,

For free math practice and help, I recommend that you set up an account at Khan Academy (www.khanacademy.org). The site is completely free and makes the learning a bit more fun and 'game-like' (as opposed to the dry academic approach taken by most books). While the site is vast, you should limit your studies to basic Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry. After spending a little time re-building those skills, you can focus more on your GMAT studies (and working with GMAT questions).

1) When are you planning to take the GMAT?
2) What is your goal score?

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]