MiM application deadlines - 2016

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Followed by:1 members

MiM application deadlines - 2016

by bssb » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:59 pm
Hello,

I am planning to take the GMAT exam in Jan 2016. I want to apply to the MiM programs in RSM, HEC Paris, EMlyon, Grenoble, St. Gallen to name a few and want to start in Sep '16. I want to know what are the application deadlines of these schools and that if I give GMAT in Jan 2016, will I still be able to apply to these programs or is it late?

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:5 members
GMAT Score:690

by Abhyank » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:40 am
If you take the GMAT exam in early Jan you may just be in time to make it for the second round deadline, as for most schools the deadline is around mid Jan'16. Just in case you miss it the 3rd round is usually around march mid. Of course each school follows its own schedule but most are bunched around these dates.

It is of course not late if you apply around this time, but yes competition will be high as schools receive the most applicants during 2nd and 3rd round.

You can check out https://www.mim-essay.com/mim-schools.html, we have listed out the school deadlines as well as application material required for a number of well ranked MiM schools.
I am sure it would give you a better idea as to how you should plan your timeline.
Abhyank Srinet
Founder and Head Consultant at MiM-Essay.com

97% Success Rate| 7000+ Admits in Top Schools| 10 Million Euros in Scholarships

Want to 3X your chances of selection? Book a consulting call here:
https://www.mim-essay.com/book-an-appoi ... rm/?btgmat

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:35 members

by MBAPrepAdvantage » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:14 am
Good Luck!!!!

We keep a list of MiM programs (along with other non-MBA graduate business degrees) in the sidebar on https://www.mbaprepadvantage.com/mba-adm ... -planning/

Non-US
Cambridge Judge (MPhil), CEMS (29 participating schools), ESADE, HEC Paris, IE, LBS, LSE and Rotterdam.

US
ASU Carey, Babson Olin (MSM), Duke Fuqua (MMS), Michigan Ross, Northwestern Kellogg (MSMS) and Notre Dame Mendoza (MSM)
Michael Cohan
MBAPrepAdvantage Founder & AIGAC Board Director
305-604-8178
www.mbaprepadvantage.com

Please thank and/or like individual posts.

Follow Michael Cohan on Image Image and BeattheGMAT.
Follow MBAPrepAdvantage on Image Image Image.

For a free assessment email [email protected] your target schools, goals, resume, GPA and GMAT or fill out our Free MBA Admissions Consultation Form.

GMAT/MBA Expert

Legendary Member
Followed by:52 members

by CriticalSquareMBA » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:17 am
Technically, yes you can still meet R2 deadlines, but the tricky part will be managing your time between now and then and effectively splitting your efforts between application prep and GMAT prep. Worst come worst, you can apply in the latter round.
Critical Square | MBA Admissions Services

Web | Facebook | Twitter

We love helping! Was this post helpful to you? Thank us and let me know!