RC questions online

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

RC questions online

by Gmat_verbal25 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:53 pm
Hello Jeremy ,

I am unable to do the RC questions online . I purchased OG 16 and when I am trying to run all the 139 questions all together I get following message - "Please update the question counter to allow more questions"

I do face similar issue while running SC or CR questions online . Kindly advise .

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:28 pm
Gmat_verbal25 wrote:Hello Jeremy ,

I am unable to do the RC questions online . I purchased OG 16 and when I am trying to run all the 139 questions all together I get following message - "Please update the question counter to allow more questions"

I do face similar issue while running SC or CR questions online . Kindly advise .
Hello,

I am not aware of this issue or a fix for it, unfortunately. Please reach out to [email protected] and they will be able provide you with assistance, since they are the experts on the guide and its online components.

Thank you,
Jeremy
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!