Unable to schedule GMAT test:Throws Block Error

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi,

I am trying to schedule a GMAT test. Previously when I went to payment page, the transaction failed 4 times since my card was not eligible for international transactions. Now, when I try paying using a different card, it throws the following error:

""Block Error
We're sorry, there is a problem with your GMAT account which requires you to speak with customer care. Please visit www.mba.com/contact to find the appropriate phone number.""

Could somebody explain what'a happening here?
Thanks!
Last edited by Praneeta on Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:25 am
Praneeta wrote:Hi,

I am trying to schedule a GMAT test. Previously when I went to payment page, the transaction failed 4 times since my card was not eligible for international transactions. Now, when I try paying using a different card, it throws the following error:

""Block Error
We're sorry, there is a problem with your GMAT account which requires you to speak with customer care. Please visit www.mba.com/contact to find the appropriate phone number.""

I dropped an email to [email protected] but haven't received any response. When I try calling customer support India number, it says "this number does not exist". Can you direct me to the correct number please. The slots in my available area are filling up very quickly, and I need to make an appointment urgently. Will be very grateful if you can help provide a resolution.

email id associated with my account:
[email protected]
Hi Praneeta,

I have provided this information to our customer care team to follow-up on. Please let me know if there's anything else we can help with.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

by Sarablin » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:28 am
Hi,

I am also experiencing problems while registering for GMAT Exam. After some unsuccessful attempts to pay for the exam it now shows "Block Error-We're sorry, there is a problem with your GMAT account which requires you to speak with customer care. Please visit www.mba.com/contact to find the appropriate phone number.".
I have mailed my issue as well to mba.com and have tried calling up in the Asia Pacific Region Customer Service for the same, but no one is attending my call. Kindly resolve this issue.
Candidate Details:
Name: Sarablin Kaur
Email id: [email protected]
GMAT ID: 100002871256

Regards
Sarablin Kaur

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:09 am
Sarablin wrote:Hi,

I am also experiencing problems while registering for GMAT Exam. After some unsuccessful attempts to pay for the exam it now shows "Block Error-We're sorry, there is a problem with your GMAT account which requires you to speak with customer care. Please visit www.mba.com/contact to find the appropriate phone number.".
I have mailed my issue as well to mba.com and have tried calling up in the Asia Pacific Region Customer Service for the same, but no one is attending my call. Kindly resolve this issue.
Candidate Details:
Name: Sarablin Kaur
Email id: [email protected]
GMAT ID: 100002871256

Regards
Sarablin Kaur
Thank you. I will follow up to ensure your issue is resolved.

Jeremy
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

by Hemant1990 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:07 am
Hi,

I am facing similar problem.
Please help.
My email address associated to GMAT id: [email protected]

by shivani.s » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:09 pm
Hi,

I am receiving the same block error while trying to schedule the GMAT exam as well. Not able to get through to the customer care number in India.

Kindly help resolve the issue.

My email id: [email protected]

by Hemant1990 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:17 pm
My issue got resolved. Call 0120 439 7830. They will help out.