School reviews to help other students research

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

School reviews to help other students research

by _ramj » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:12 am
Hello everyone.

I have gone through the grad school experience myself (MS from Big Ten U + Ivy League MBA from the US) and remember the journey well !

I recently realized how much easier my life would have been if I had access to a summarized collection of grad school reviews and other students' experience when applying. Something like a Tripadvisor + Amazon reviews + crowdsourced content for grad schools!

I would love to capture the expert opinions of folks on this forum on schools they are attending/have attended. Anything you can share will help other students choose their "best fit" graduate school. It will take less than 5 mins and you will have a big impact on another student's life and career.

Hope you can help your fellow students here:

https://bit.ly/1ISaFjc

Thanks in advance for your inputs!

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:266 members
GMAT Score:770

by Jim@StratusPrep » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:52 am
Good luck. Friendly word of advice on the site, you might want to authenticate that people actually attended the schools
GMAT Answers provides a world class adaptive learning platform.
-- Push button course navigation to simplify planning
-- Daily assignments to fit your exam timeline
-- Organized review that is tailored based on your abiility
-- 1,000s of unique GMAT questions
-- 100s of handwritten 'digital flip books' for OG questions
-- 100% Free Trial and less than $20 per month after.
-- Free GMAT Quantitative Review

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by _ramj » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:40 am
Thanks for the note.

Glassdoor, Yelp, Tripadvisor .... all have limited authentication on users who post. The more important filter here is the review of each post BEFORE it goes live.

Besides, I got in to 7 top US business schools (including 2 of the top 3) and ended up visiting 6 campuses and interacting with multiple students during my application journey.

I would think my opinion of each school I interacted with (classes, student demeanor, campus facilities, etc.) are still valuable - especially for international students who may not have the same opportunities for first hand interaction while applying.