I just Beat The GMAT

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

I just Beat The GMAT

by sid_86 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:44 am
Having scored 710 in GMAT, I am very hopeful of fulfilling my dream of getting into a good B school and earning a management degree. Getting this score definitely took some hard work but I never knew it would be so much fun ! Thanks to Manya - Princeton Review Chandigarh for making things easy for me. I first thought of enrolling only for Verbal classes at Princeton as it was my weak area but I was guided by trainers to attend math classes as well so that I can stabilize my strong area and secure a good score in it. And today I realize how valuable that advice was :)
I had a wonderful time at Princeton Chandigarh with the trainers and batchmates . We used to have very informative at the same time very interactive and friendly classroom sessions with our teachers. Both our teachers Ms Deepti Singh (Math) and Ms Suman Rawat (Verbal) encouraged us to come up with doubts not just during our classes but also after all our classes were over. They not only helped strengthen my concepts but also counseled me on complete preparation plan. Comprehensive study material helped me improve my grip on concepts. As verbal was my weak area, Suman Ma'am provided me with some extra practice material and detailed analysis sessions. My performance was very closely monitored by my trainers due to which I could identify my weaknesses and correct them. GMAT is not only about knowing all rules or concepts, time management & using the right approach is required and must be followed - this valuable lesson also came from my trainers. Despite their busy schedules, they ensured individual attention and I can't thank them enough for that. I wanted a good score but my trainers wanted it badly too and I must say that the combined effort has made 710 possible for me. Thank you so much Princeton Chandigarh for making it possible !!

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:5 members

by Uva@90 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:06 pm
sid_86 wrote:Having scored 710 in GMAT, I am very hopeful of fulfilling my dream of getting into a good B school and earning a management degree. Getting this score definitely took some hard work but I never knew it would be so much fun ! Thanks to Manya - Princeton Review Chandigarh for making things easy for me. I first thought of enrolling only for Verbal classes at Princeton as it was my weak area but I was guided by trainers to attend math classes as well so that I can stabilize my strong area and secure a good score in it. And today I realize how valuable that advice was :)
I had a wonderful time at Princeton Chandigarh with the trainers and batchmates . We used to have very informative at the same time very interactive and friendly classroom sessions with our teachers. Both our teachers Ms Deepti Singh (Math) and Ms Suman Rawat (Verbal) encouraged us to come up with doubts not just during our classes but also after all our classes were over. They not only helped strengthen my concepts but also counseled me on complete preparation plan. Comprehensive study material helped me improve my grip on concepts. As verbal was my weak area, Suman Ma'am provided me with some extra practice material and detailed analysis sessions. My performance was very closely monitored by my trainers due to which I could identify my weaknesses and correct them. GMAT is not only about knowing all rules or concepts, time management & using the right approach is required and must be followed - this valuable lesson also came from my trainers. Despite their busy schedules, they ensured individual attention and I can't thank them enough for that. I wanted a good score but my trainers wanted it badly too and I must say that the combined effort has made 710 possible for me. Thank you so much Princeton Chandigarh for making it possible !![/quot

Hi Sid,
Congrats!

Can you explain how you aced RC part. I am finding difficulty in that. to get question right in short time...

Thanks.
Regards,
Uva.
Known is a drop Unknown is an Ocean