Not able to activate Question pack and Exam pack

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi Test maker,

Please note, I have purchased GMAT Question Pack 1 and Exam pack 1 in Nov'13. Also, I have used these two earlier by activating them using the codes. But recently, after reinstalling GMAT Prep software after almost 6 months, I am not able to activate these two. It is not throwing any error and when I press activate button it doesn't do anything. I am able to take the default exams. I am using Mac OS 10.10.2, which I think is the issue as it is not given in the technical specifications.

Could you please let me know what might be the issue and how to fix it? Let me know if you need any information.

Thanks!

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:23 am
age12345 wrote:Hi Test maker,

Please note, I have purchased GMAT Question Pack 1 and Exam pack 1 in Nov'13. Also, I have used these two earlier by activating them using the codes. But recently, after reinstalling GMAT Prep software after almost 6 months, I am not able to activate these two. It is not throwing any error and when I press activate button it doesn't do anything. I am able to take the default exams. I am using Mac OS 10.10.2, which I think is the issue as it is not given in the technical specifications.

Could you please let me know what might be the issue and how to fix it? Let me know if you need any information.

Thanks!
Hello,

You are correct, the issue you reference is due to the OS version not being supported. See here for more on this issue and a workaround: https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-ex ... 83983.html. If you have any other questions or issues with the software, please contact [email protected] and they will be able to assist you.

Thank you,
Jeremy
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!