Top Part-time MBA - Spring 2016

Talk to current MBA students about life in MBA programs (not for app advice/discussion)
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Top Part-time MBA - Spring 2016

by BSMSUFL17 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:37 am
Hi there,

I am trying to find part-time MBA programs in the US (or around the world) that start in January 2016. The catch is that I need a flexible program (either partially online or weekends). I believe Kellogg and Booth have part-time programs starting in January, but I couldn't find any other programs. Haas and Anderson don't have any spring sessions.

Some things I would like
- I am targeting top 20 schools
- Flexible schedule (weekends or partially online). I live in Seattle, so I would have to fly
- It could be in the US or anywhere in the world that's a top school

Do you guys know of any other programs?

Thank you,
J

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
GMAT Score:720

by Admit1MBA » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:19 am
Hi J,
NYU Stern part-time program has 2 intakes - Spring and Fall. However this might be too far for you...
https://www.stern.nyu.edu/programs-admis ... es-process

You're only going to complete one MBA - so you want to get the most out of it, and unless your personal situation forces you to start in January, I would recommend waiting and getting into the best school that you can. It is a big investment of time and money, so you want to ensure the highest return on investment and not rush through the process.

You can still get started on the application - work on your resume, finish the GMAT (if you haven't taken it it), identify writers for the rec letters, and collect ideas for the essays. I've helped many students get into top part-time MBA programs and would be happy to assist you as well, feel free to contact me directly.

Best and good luck,
Yael , Admit1MBA
More info about part-time MBAs: https://admit1mba.com/part-time

If you find my post helpful, please let me know by pushing the thank button.

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by shitalpagare » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:10 pm
Great.. Part Time MBA can also provide peer learning opportunities if there is some group assignment, group research based learning options. You need to complete certain assignments in group which can help you to learn from the peer students.
It is the need to stay in work and to pay one's way through an MBA degree that attracts a proportion of candidates to part-time MBA degrees.