MBA guidance!

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

MBA guidance!

by [email protected] » Fri May 01, 2015 4:56 am
Hi! I'm gearing up to apply to the MBA schools and have done a good screening of all the universities(the best, the average, both) in North America. I would appreciate it if you could help me sort the list to the best 20 of the mentioned levels in Canada(categorising by quality education,deadlines for spring/summer/fall and which is best, scholorships, fee, etc.).Also, my TOEFL is 96, I plan on writing the gmat in a few days and 550-650 range is what im settling for, have 2 years of work experience where I did projects globally for which i got awards and recognition, I run an NGO, have a GPA of 3.5/4 and a few other credabilities that would help strengthen my profile. Would be ecstatic if I got a reply.
Thanks in advance.
~Shwetha

GMAT/MBA Expert

Legendary Member
Followed by:52 members

by CriticalSquareMBA » Fri May 01, 2015 7:51 am
Hi there!

Thanks for sharing your background. Best of luck on the upcoming GMAT! A good place to start when thinking about which schools make sense for you is finally landing on what it is you want to do upon graduation. Your short and long term goals will drive the direction and specialization of your MBA, and thus, automatically filter several out. After determining that, short-listing target MBA programs becomes a much more focused and time efficient exercise. Also, it's great that you're thinking about the other aspects of starting an MBA program - cost, scholarships, and other fees. I'd recommend focusing on your GMAT now, and once you've gotten the best score you can, come back to us with that as well as your goals for us to help you put together a plan. School selection is something we help a lot of clients with through our comprehensive package. If you're looking for a more tailored approach, we have hourly services where you dictate exactly what you want us to work on. Take a look at our offerings here and let us know if you'd like to chat!
Critical Square | MBA Admissions Services

Web | Facebook | Twitter

We love helping! Was this post helpful to you? Thank us and let me know!