Looking for some "test-day advices"

Let's talk about...whatever!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Looking for some "test-day advices"

by Sergio Leone » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:24 am
Hello everybody! Been a long time since I've visited BGT forums but I need some advices.
I'm taking an IELTS on 28th of February and I'm looking for some advices on "test-day behavior" (what to eat, how to calm your nerves, etc., etc.) I recall I've seen plenty of similar advices a few years ago when I was preparing for GMAT, but I can't find anything now. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

Sergio

Legendary Member
Followed by:24 members

by GMATinsight » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:57 am
Sergio Leone wrote:Hello everybody! Been a long time since I've visited BGT forums but I need some advices.
I'm taking an IELTS on 28th of February and I'm looking for some advices on "test-day behavior" (what to eat, how to calm your nerves, etc., etc.) I recall I've seen plenty of similar advices a few years ago when I was preparing for GMAT, but I can't find anything now. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

Sergio
Don't do anything special.

Just be Normal and you will do great.

All the best!!!
"GMATinsight"Bhoopendra Singh & Sushma Jha
Most Comprehensive and Affordable Video Course 2000+ CONCEPT Videos and Video Solutions
Whatsapp/Mobile: +91-9999687183 l [email protected]
Contact for One-on-One FREE ONLINE DEMO Class Call/e-mail
Most Efficient and affordable One-On-One Private tutoring fee - US$40-50 per hour

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by Stephan-baron » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:56 am
Just be yourself and everything will be fine.

If you want more advices, eat pasta before your exam, take a bottle of water for THE DAY and something to eat like cereal bar.

And be positive!