Decision Time - Need Help!

Congrats! Tell us how you did it
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

Decision Time - Need Help!

by Nijo » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:21 am
Hi
I have an ISB admit for Co16 R1.
With 9.5 years of experience under my belt I am debating joining as my level of experience is almost double than that of class majority.
Any ex alum/ other views on the thought of joining at this level of experience?
Any words of advice much appreciated

TIA

Legendary Member
Followed by:24 members

by GMATinsight » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:20 am
Nijo wrote:Hi
I have an ISB admit for Co16 R1.
With 9.5 years of experience under my belt I am debating joining as my level of experience is almost double than that of class majority.
Any ex alum/ other views on the thought of joining at this level of experience?
Any words of advice much appreciated

TIA
Hi Tia,

I would say this is not the right forum to ask such questions as you would hardly find an ISB alumnus here if he/she is not a profession in the education domain.

My Suggestion is that you may go on linked-in and then start a conversation with such students who entered ISB with similar amount of experience.

In my knowledge there have been plenty like you in ISB and after a small stint of dissatisfaction almost all have been able to find a proper place for them to excel as better professional. So in my view it wouldn't be a bad decision for you to join ISB hyderabad.

You might want to check the Linked-in of Dr.Sushma Jha and discuss with such students after posting your query.
Linked-In: in.linkedin.com/ pub/dr-sushma-jha/8/b02/92b
"GMATinsight"Bhoopendra Singh & Sushma Jha
Most Comprehensive and Affordable Video Course 2000+ CONCEPT Videos and Video Solutions
Whatsapp/Mobile: +91-9999687183 l [email protected]
Contact for One-on-One FREE ONLINE DEMO Class Call/e-mail
Most Efficient and affordable One-On-One Private tutoring fee - US$40-50 per hour

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by Vanessa Clemens » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:46 am
Well, your level of experience is your plus point here and being interviewed in round 1 can prove to be an advantage to your selection. See why - https://www.genedmba.com/blog/why-apply-in-isb/ Also you can send your query to General Education or Manhattan and other forums where ISB alumni will surely add in their opinions or advice. Good luck !