Manhattan GMAT Online ID

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Manhattan GMAT Online ID

by ah30195 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:11 am
Hi,

I'm about to embark upon a frugal study approach for the GMAT. I just bought MGMAT study guides off of Craigslist, but the unique codes have already expired. I was wondering if there was anybody out there that has already "beat the GMAT" that wouldn't mind sharing their login information with me. From what I've researched, MGMAT is the bet prep program out there, and I'd like to take advantage of their online study aids and practice test. Your help is much much appreciated and thank you in advance for your help.

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:266 members
GMAT Score:770

by Jim@StratusPrep » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:46 am
Best thing to do is just bite the bullet and pay for it. People put a lot of work into the product, you should reward them.
GMAT Answers provides a world class adaptive learning platform.
-- Push button course navigation to simplify planning
-- Daily assignments to fit your exam timeline
-- Organized review that is tailored based on your abiility
-- 1,000s of unique GMAT questions
-- 100s of handwritten 'digital flip books' for OG questions
-- 100% Free Trial and less than $20 per month after.
-- Free GMAT Quantitative Review

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:511 members
GMAT Score:800

by [email protected] » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:48 am
Hi ah30195,

You might get more of a response if you post this in the "Lounge" Sub-Forum (on this site).

When it comes to properly preparing for the GMAT, there's no way around the fact that the process costs money (it costs $250 just to take the Test), so it's understandable that you might want to try to find the cheapest way to prepare.

Most Business Schools would tell you that your GMAT score is the most important part of your application. If you try to "cut corners" on this part of the process and (as a result) your score is lower than you hoped/needed, then the ENTIRE process unravels (you won't be able to apply to any of the schools that you had planned to, when you had planned to, no opportunity for scholarship money, you'll have to take the GMAT again (for another $250) and then you have to start over and spend the money anyway).

This is all to say that you have to decide if risking your entire Business/Career future just to save a couple of dollars is worth it. It might be better to think of this as an investment in your future and not an expense to be avoided.

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]