Best GMAT coaching in Mumbai

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Best GMAT coaching in Mumbai

by nehasaluja » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:09 am
Hi Experts,

Kindly advice me the best institutes offering good guidance as well as material for GMAT.
I am new to mumbai.. attended free trial classes in 2-3 institutes but not able to decide.. which to join and which not to.

Please help me.. Waiting for our kind replies as soon as possible.

Thanking you

Neha

Legendary Member
Followed by:24 members

by GMATinsight » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:17 am
I welcome you to have a demo class with us probably after the class you will find out the best possible option.

We provide one-on-one interactive classes through SKYPE.

Feel free to contact for Free demo class.
"GMATinsight"Bhoopendra Singh & Sushma Jha
Most Comprehensive and Affordable Video Course 2000+ CONCEPT Videos and Video Solutions
Whatsapp/Mobile: +91-9999687183 l [email protected]
Contact for One-on-One FREE ONLINE DEMO Class Call/e-mail
Most Efficient and affordable One-On-One Private tutoring fee - US$40-50 per hour

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:511 members
GMAT Score:800

by [email protected] » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:18 am
Hi Neha,

Other than attending a few free classes, have you done any other prep for the GMAT? Have you taken any practice CAT tests?

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Last edited by [email protected] on Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Contact Rich at [email protected]

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:365 members

by VivianKerr » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:11 am
Hi Neha,

I think the question you need to answer first is what GMAT score do you REALLY need to achieve? The way you prep will be different if you want a 750 versus a 650.

Prep courses in my opinion can be exceptional for those students who are working full time and don't have the discipline to do it on their own. BUT I think they usually only cover the basics, and most of my tutoring students come to me after failing to score their desired GMAT target after taking a prep course.

Here's the Q's to answer:

- what's your target score?
- how long do you have before your GMAT?
- what's your current work schedule like?
- how many hours/week do you have to devote to GMAT prep?

If English is not your native language, you may need a bit longer than the standard 3 months. If you download and take the GMATPrep 1 this will give you an accurate "starting position" score.

Here's some more info on what you'll need to focus on for your GMAT prep (strategy is massive!): https://gmatrockstar.com/online-gmat-tutor/
Vivian Kerr
GMAT Rockstar, Tutor
https://www.GMATrockstar.com
https://www.yelp.com/biz/gmat-rockstar-los-angeles

Former Kaplan and Grockit instructor, freelance GMAT content creator, now offering affordable, effective, Skype-tutoring for the GMAT at $150/hr. Contact: [email protected]

Thank you for all the "thanks" and "follows"! :-)

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by anushree0591 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:12 am
Hi Neha,a better way to prepare would be with help of study buddy from your area where you can help each other out, I tried the study buddy method on studypal.co where i found my study partner in Mumbai.Hope this method of studying would be beneficial for u too.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:12 members
GMAT Score:770

by BestGMATEliza » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:37 pm
Hi Neha,

I think the first thing to think about when looking for GMAT prep is: what are your needs? I'm not sure if there is such a thing as the best course for everyone, different courses suit different study habits and study needs. A good first step can be downloading the free GMAC software and taking a free practice test to see where you stand. Then you can think about where you need to improve to reach your target score and look at courses that will help you improve your weaknesses.

Another thing to keep in mind that you are not limited by your geographic location. There are a lot of really great online courses, so if you can't find anything that suits your needs in Mumbai, you have a plethora of online resources to look into.

Hope this helps!
Eliza Chute
Best GMAT Prep Courses
GMAT course comparison and reviews
Your one stop for all your GMAT studying needs!