Help with registration

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Help with registration

by newgirl2014 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:56 am
Hi,

I registered for the GMAT through the website www.mba.com.

While registering for the GMAT I paid the registration fee and completed the following tabs/steps in the webpage "Schedule Your GMAT Exam".
# Enter Personal Information
# Enter Profile Details
# Verify Profile
# Schedule Your Exam
# Confirm Exam Details
# Pay for Your Exam

After I paid the fee and received the confirmation e-mail ("Official GMAT Receipt" from [email protected]) I clicked on the last tab "Registration Complete". But, before I could reach the final tab "Registration Complete" in the webpage "Schedule Your GMAT Exam" my internet connection was disturbed.

So, I am not sure whether my registration was complete as I could neither view the information nor fill in the details in the last tab/page "Registration Complete".

Can you please help? What should I do to complete the registration process?

Thank you.

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:45 am
If you received a confirmation email than your GMAT exam registration is complete. It may take up to two business days for your mba.com account to reflect your GMAT exam registration date. If you would like, you can send me a private message and include the email address you used to register for the exam and we can confirm.

Thank you!

Rebecca
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

by newgirl2014 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:51 am
Thank you Rebecca.

I will send you a private message with the details.

by newgirl2014 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:12 am
Many thanks for your help with the registration Rebecca.

Sorry, I have one more question.

I was just wondering what was in the final tab/section "Registration Complete" in the webpage "Schedule Your GMAT Exam". Did I miss some important information?

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:48 am
The confirmation tab contains the same information as your confirmation email. I hope that helps!

Rebecca
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

by newgirl2014 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:46 am
Thank you Rebecca.