Quant 49 to 51

This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:1 members

Quant 49 to 51

by qwerty12321 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:19 am
Hey guys,
Just gave the GMAT, got a 49 in Quant.

I think that I can increase it up to 51.
Any strategies?

Also should I buy the additional 2 GMATPrep tests?
Are the useful?

Thanks in advance
:-D

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:93 members
GMAT Score:750

by brianlange77 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:12 am
First off, congrats on the great score! I wonder if you might want to consider our ManhattanGMAT Challenge Problem toolkit. More than 250 custom-designed problems for students in that space where you are. This might be more helpful than doing more 'tests.'

Do you have a good feel on the types of problems that are giving you the most difficulty?

Merci, Danke, Grazie, Gracias -- Whichever way you say it, if you found my post helpful, please click on the 'thank' icon in the top right corner of this post.

And I encourage you to click on 'follow' to track all my posts -- all the cool kids are doing it! :-)

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:93 members
GMAT Score:750

by brianlange77 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:16 am
First off, congrats on the great score! I wonder if you might want to consider our ManhattanGMAT Challenge Problem toolkit. More than 250 custom-designed problems for students in that space where you are. This might be more helpful than doing more 'tests.'

Do you have a good feel on the types of problems that are giving you the most difficulty?

Merci, Danke, Grazie, Gracias -- Whichever way you say it, if you found my post helpful, please click on the 'thank' icon in the top right corner of this post.

And I encourage you to click on 'follow' to track all my posts -- all the cool kids are doing it! :-)