Profile Evaluation : Indian Male,GMAT 730,Work Ex : 4 years

Launched September 22, 2008
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Followed by:1 members
Hi Team,
Hope you are doing well!

Having applied for fall 2014 already, I wanted some school suggestions for fresh applications this year. Given that my GMAT was taken in Nov 13, I couldn't apply anywhere in Round 1

Anyhow, quick profile snapshot is as below:

GMAT
730 (Q-51, V-40, AWA-5, IR-2)

Work Experience
Duration: 4 years by June 2015
Designation: Lead Business Analyst (June 2013: till date), earlier Business Analyst (June 2011-13), same organization
Industry: Digital Advertising Solutions
My role: Analytics/Online Portfolio Management
As of now I am leading 2 members to execute the campaign management business for whole of Europe.

Leadership Experience: Leading the recruitment and training processes of team. Worked as the Task Force - Group Leader for Recruitment at Organizational Level. Led the video optimization team and helped initiate varied improvements in existing system

Extra Co-Curricular Activities: Event Organizer Debate Event at College, Table Tennis Team Member: School (Captain), Department (Captain), College and Organization. Active volunteer for organizational NGO: Parichay, Active Stock Market Investor, Active Blogger (in the process of building own site)

Short Term and Long Term Goals: Get into the field of Digital Marketing and Analytics and with requisite experience start my own business

Some Personal Preferences
1) Looking for decent brand but scholarship friendly schools
2) Schools which offer loans without a US cosigner

Many Thanks in Advance