Need Help - Just Starting Out!!!!

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Need Help - Just Starting Out!!!!

by ankita_s » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:07 am
Hi all,

I am fairly new to this forum and to the process of writing the GMAT. I come from a Social Science background and earlier on in 2013 I signed up with Veritas GMAT course without even knowing what the GMAT entailed, thinking that I would score decent. After taking the first Diagnostic Test, my dream to even write the GMAT was shot down. So, I just breezed through the course without much effort because I simply couldn't keep up.

However, recently I've been reading a lot of the success stories on this forum and have managed to regain the strength to start studying for the GMAT once again. I've purchased the MGMAT series, All access to Magoosh videos, and the Official Guide.

I've started out with Quant, since math has always been hell for me . I have been studying for about a month but I feel that I have no sense of direction because the GMAT covers a wide range of topics. I've tried making my own study schedule but it hasn't been working because I'm not covering the topics strategically.

I'm debating on whether I should follow the 60 Day GMAT Study Schedule by Brent or follow the Magoosh Quant Focused 3 month schedule. Can someone help me get a sense of direction because at this point I feel VERY HOPELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ankita

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:512 members
GMAT Score:770

by David@VeritasPrep » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:34 pm
This is a duplicate post. To respond to this item or to see the responses already there see https://www.beatthegmat.com/need-help-ju ... 73767.html

David
Veritas Prep | GMAT Instructor

Veritas Prep Reviews
Save $100 off any live Veritas Prep GMAT Course