hi

Launched April 26, 2006
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

hi

by audithyakrishna » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:08 am
I am an engineering student (mechanical) from INDIA. And i wish to do my MBA in USA. My GPA is below average how ever i have lots of certificates that i have got from organisations for helping them organize for their events and i have also been secretary for a non profitable organisation in my university, i have done one internship. And i have also presented a paper at an international conference in canada and my second paper was published in a journal and i am planning to do another project and publish it sometime next year. And at present i am learning for my GMAT that i am about to take on june of 2014. And i have started taking up french classes as an additional language. i am also planning to work for a year and apply at the end of 2014. provided if i score really good in my GMAT do u think i will stand a chance to get into the top 100 business schools with all this ? I am not a technical person i did struggle with my subjects but i did finish my course this year, yes my under grad scores are really bad but i did manage to clear it now. I was was very good at practical work i got projects done paper published in usa , presented a paper at an international conference in canada . I just need one chance to prove myself ! i will ace the gmat but will i get a good business school in USA ? because few of my friends tell me if a student has backlogs the university will reject the applications .

by audithyakrishna » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:13 am
hi
I am an engineering student (mechanical) from INDIA. And i wish to do my MBA in USA. My GPA is below average how ever i have lots of certificates that i have got from organisations for helping them organize for their events and i have also been secretary for a non profitable organisation in my university, i have done one internship. And i have also presented a paper at an international conference in canada and my second paper was published in a journal and i am planning to do another project and publish it sometime next year. And at present i am learning for my GMAT that i am about to take on june of 2014. And i have started taking up french classes as an additional language. i am also planning to work for a year and apply at the end of 2014. provided if i score really good in my GMAT do u think i will stand a chance to get into the top 100 business schools with all this ? I am not a technical person i did struggle with my subjects but i did finish my course this year, yes my under grad scores are really bad but i did manage to clear it now. I was was very good at practical work i got projects done paper published in usa , presented a paper at an international conference in canada . I just need one chance to prove myself ! i will ace the gmat but will i get a good business school in USA ? because few of my friends tell me if a student has backlogs the university will reject the applications .

by audithyakrishna » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:13 am
hi

GMAT/MBA Expert

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:113 members

by Stacy Blackman » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:42 pm
Hi audithyakrishna,

Thanks for your post. Unfortunately I have limited information about your candidacy, but I do recommend you visit the free information on our blog, which will provide insight for your application: https://www.stacyblackman.com/blog/

Best,
Conrad and the Stacy Blackman Team
Interested in a free 30 minute consultation with the Stacy Blackman Team? Sign up here: https://stacyblackman.com/contact
S T A C Y B L A C K M A N Consulting
Admissions Strategy
www.StacyBlackman.com

Read the SBC blog.

Follow me on Twitter.
Like SBC on Facebook.

Learn more about me