Name not in test taker list at center

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
I had earlier posted a problem on this forum with this link (https://www.beatthegmat.com/unable-to-wr ... 71527.html)
So Pearson Vue was kind enough to reschedule it for me on the 15th of this month. However yesterday when I went to take the test with the print out of the mail confirming my appointment reschedule I received a shock of my life. The test center person in the Kolkata center told me that my name was not in the list of people to take the test for 15th November 2013 I would have to reschedule again. This is the second time in a span of 10 days that I was not able to give the GMAT test due to some problem at the test organizing end.
I would like to know how can such a goof up happen that my name won't show up in the test taker's list for the above mentioned center?

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:47 am
Dear saptarshisamanta,

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused to you over the past few weeks. I have sent your message to my colleagues in the customer care team so that they can follow up personally to see what the issue is with the test center.

In order to do so, can you please send me the email address you used to register for the exam and your GMAT ID number? Please send this as a private message.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Tina
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:30 am
Hi saptarshisamanta,

My colleague has been in touch with Pearson Vue and you should receive an email from them today. Please feel free to reach out to me or to my colleagues at GMAC if you need anything else in relation to this appointment.

My apologies again.
Tina
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!