MBA for Management information system

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

MBA for Management information system

by Mungunuu » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:19 am
Hello all,

I am willing to study for MIS in the U.S.A next year. I have IELTS 5.5 band and haven't taken GMAT yet(but planning to take IELTS again). My GPA is 3.1. I would really appreciate if someone give me advice. Here are my questions:

- Is it acceptable whether take IELTS or TOEFL to apply for MBA in the U.S.A? People telling me that TOEFL mostly acceptable in the U.S.A and IELTS have more chance in Australia or Europe.
- Where can I find best MBA program for MIS? There weren't as many as Master program that I was expecting.
- What average IELTS and GPA score required to take scholarship? I need a scholarship but didn't make search a lot.
- Could I be able to enroll in 2014 school year if I take my exams early in the next year and then apply. Because I'm not sure that I can get plenty scores at my first attempt.

I am really glad that I found this forum and digging out the topics now. Dear experts, please please give me advice. Also, someone here has the same purpose as like me I'm open to discuss. Thanks.