GMAT

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

GMAT

by login2kk » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:56 am
Hi All,

I have started thinking and preparing for GMAT. I have an experience of 10+ years in Sales. I am an Engineer and MBA (2 yrs). I am planning to take GMAT in the mth of Oct. My interest is in consultancy.

I need some help on the below queries.

1) Which are the best B Schools with 1 Yr MBA program for Consultancy.
2) Although the admission depends on the overall Profile, But what cud be the minimum Score to have a fair chance from GMAT Score Perspective.
3) At this point of time, Most of the MBA schools would have accepted the first phase of Application. I am thinking of applying for 2015-16 batch....Does that make sense ?

Pls help with these queries.

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:43 am
Hi, login2kk. It sounds like you are asking all of the right questions when beginning your search for an MBA program. This is the forum thread to ask questions to GMAC, the makers of the GMAT exam. Unfortunately, we cannot offer specific advise on which MBA programs you should plan to apply to. You may want to re-post this message to one of the main forum boards, where other students and admissions advisers can offer you their perspective.

Good luck!

Rebecca
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!