gmat test score sending

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

gmat test score sending

by studentmba1 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:13 pm
I send my gmat score to youngstown state university when I gave my test in 2010. But when I send my application in 2013, the international office told me that they don't have my gmat test report.(It must be because they cleared out there file or something) so I went to the mba website again to resend the score to YSU but still they are telling me they have no score report even though its been 4 weeks now. Has anyone applied to youngstown state? Does anyone know if there is different provision for international student for sending score to that university? I have applied to other university and they received my score fine. Can anyone help me?

by studentmba1 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:47 pm
studentmba1 wrote:I send my gmat score to youngstown state university when I gave my test in 2010. But when I send my application in 2013, the international office told me that they don't have my gmat test report.(It must be because they cleared out there file or something) so I went to the mba website again to resend the score to YSU but still they are telling me they have no score report even though its been 4 weeks now. Has anyone applied to youngstown state? Does anyone know if there is different provision for international student for sending score to that university? I have applied to other university and they received my score fine. Can anyone help me?

by studentmba1 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:48 pm