GMAT Prep Question Pack Query!

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:4 members

GMAT Prep Question Pack Query!

by rakeshd347 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:27 pm
Hi There,

I have already bought Question pack 1,which comes with 404 question. I have finished this question pack and I am looking more official source material. If I buy another question pack of 404 question, will I be getting new questions or I will be getting the same repeated questions, which are in the question pack 1. How many question packs can I buy before I start seeing the questions repeated.

Thanks
Rakesh

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:48 am
Hello, Rakesh. The GMATPrep Question Pack will contain the same questions if you re-purchase it. You may want to take a look at the GMAT Paper Tests for more practice questions. There are real, retired GMAT exam and you can purchase a pack of three: https://www.mba.com/gmatpapertests?CID=D ... ID=80.0027

Good luck!
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

by rakeshd347 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:16 pm
OfficialGMAT wrote:Hello, Rakesh. The GMATPrep Question Pack will contain the same questions if you re-purchase it. You may want to take a look at the GMAT Paper Tests for more practice questions. There are real, retired GMAT exam and you can purchase a pack of three: qhttps://www.mba.com/gmatpapertests?CID=D4CC138F ... ID=80.0027

Good luck!
Hi there,

Can you please advice me that if the question in the test pack,which you advised me above,would be the same or different than those of gmat prep 404 question pack. I mean majority of questions.

Thanks
Rakesh

by rakeshd347 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:29 pm
OfficialGMAT wrote:Hello, Rakesh. The GMATPrep Question Pack will contain the same questions if you re-purchase it. You may want to take a look at the GMAT Paper Tests for more practice questions. There are real, retired GMAT exam and you can purchase a pack of three: qhttps://www.mba.com/gmatpapertests?CID=D4CC138F ... ID=80.0027

Good luck!
Hi there,

Can you please advice me that if the question in the test pack,which you advised me above,would be the same or different than those of gmat prep 404 question pack. I mean majority of questions.

Thanks
Rakesh

by sparkles3144 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:51 am
Hello Rakesh,

I bought GMAT Prep (404 questions) and GMAT paper tests (3 sets with 3 exams each). The questions are different.

Also, when I downloaded the GMAT Prep few months ago, I had 404 questions. I uninstalled and installed it back about two weeks ago. Now, I have around 494 questions in the GMAT Prep Pack.

Hope it helps!

Official Company Rep

by OfficialGMAT » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:51 am
Hello, Rakesh. There is no overlap between the questions in the GMAT Paper Tests and the GMATPrep Question Pack.

Thanks!

Rebecca
Leah

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

Official Company Rep

by OfficialGMAT » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:13 am
sparkles3144 wrote:Hello Rakesh,

I bought GMAT Prep (404 questions) and GMAT paper tests (3 sets with 3 exams each). The questions are different.

Also, when I downloaded the GMAT Prep few months ago, I had 404 questions. I uninstalled and installed it back about two weeks ago. Now, I have around 494 questions in the GMAT Prep Pack.

Hope it helps!
Hello, Sparkles! Just to clarify the questions you got with GMATPrep: The 494 questions you have include both the 404 questions you purchased with the Question Pack, and the 90 that came with the free version of GMATPrep.

Good luck in your studies!

Rebecca
Leah